Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Pink, Frills, and Everything Nice!

It is final...hence the color change on my blog! Everything is pink today! We went for our second ultrasound today to find out we are having A GIRL! Bring on the frills and girlie stuff! I am SO EXCITED that I am going to have a little girl to frill up, play dolls and do girl stuff with, and hopefully a shopping buddy too (although that could be dangerous)! K is coming around too.

It took forever for her to show her stuff though...I mean literally 45min. to an hour of trying. In the middle of trying, I was told to go empty my bladder in attempts to make her move/uncross her legs, and then when that did not work, I was told to lay on my right side...and finally there she was! She REALLY didn't want to show us her stuff. Either she is stubborn or very modest. K says she better keep her legs closed forever! Wow...the overbearing dad has already started before she is even in the world! I think he is scared of payback!

On a side note, we took CR to the appt. today to see the baby since he talks about her and loves on her all the time. He loved the first 30 minutes of looking at her, but was ready to go after that. He did really well though for the foul mood that he has been in all day (very tired). His comment during the ultrasound..."the baby is in a pond".

I spent the rest of the evening shopping for girl clothes with my mom! Now, K and I are trying to decide on a name for our baby girl! Wish us luck and stay tuned for u/s pics and a name decision!

1 comment:

The Cassidys said...

YEA!!!! HOW EXCITING! COngrats and I cannot wait to meet the little princess! Ken is going to be so wrapped it's not even funny!