Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Cleaning out Camera

I have began to feel bad that I have not posted any posts with pics lately, so I decided to check my camera to see if anything was there. Low and behold...I did have some!
Sorry for my slackness!
Here are a few: I got crafty with our announcements to our family about the arrival of the new baby. Sorry it is not the best pic...it is the best I could get.
CR and Granda at a recent trip to the Lazy 5 Ranch.
What a view!
CR and Me-ma at the Lazy 5!
CR and Granda feed some "raffs"


I didn't know turtles yawned!

CR imitates turtle!Pretty pic of part of the neat fish ponds at the Lazy 5New (and limited time) addition to the Lazy 5 Ranch...a baby honey bear!

No comments: