Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Great Days!

My second trimester has started off great! I seem to have so much more energy and eagerness to do stuff (can I be nesting already?) I have a constant urge to bake and cook (even if I don't eat a lot of it...although sometimes I do). Then, my brain is constantly boggled of things I need to be doing and want to do(clean closets, clean out baby's furniture and room, start switching CR's room, and basically anything else that involves cleaning (minus cleaning products) and more organizing). Maybe I fear that I will not make it to the end of my pregnancy (like I did with CR) to get things done. Who knows, but I am enjoying this new found energy that I don't even have when I am not pregnant!

Today's finished tasks: cleaning out my closet that you couldn't see the floor in and cooking meatloaf, homemade mashed potatoes, peas, beans, tomatoes and garden okra. K is enjoying my creativeness with cooking too that I haven't done in so long! I am off to think about what all I want to accomplish tomorrow!

No comments: