Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Still bean

The baby is still a bean (Yes, just one baby) for now....the u/s tech was not able to "say" for sure whether bean is a boy or girl partly because it is still too early (she has been wrong twice before this early) and bean didn't help much because he/she decided to keep his/her legs crossed most of the time.

However, everything looked awesome on the measurements and parts. It was so neat to see the tiny hands, feet, and little precious parts. God is so awesome! I feel so relieved to know that there is only one baby and things look very healthy!

We did get one shot that I am banking on though. The tech was able to get a shot from the bottom of the anatomy and it looks like....a girl! She said if she had to say today, she would say a girl, but don't go painting the room pink yet. That is good enough for me for now...although I will not get my hopes up until I know for sure...3 more weeks...Sept. 15.

2 comments:

The Cassidys said...

YIPEE! WONDERFUL NEWS - THAT IT'S ONE AND MAYBE A GIRL!

Randie said...

Awesome pictures! I can't stop looking at them!!!