Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Nervous!

I am feeling very nervous right now...here is why!

Monday night I had a Home and Garden show at my house. Towards the end of the show, I decided that I would have my one a day caffeine drink (okay...I don't have one every day...just several times a week). Later on, I say an hour later, I am reclining in the chair upstairs. There feels like a war is going on inside my belly...it is the baby moving (the second time I have felt it). The previous time was about a week ago while I was upstairs one night on the computer and was leaning over...maybe quishing it. This time though...it was really going at it. The problem is...I felt a movement on the far left side, then a movement on the far right side. I totally thought maybe I was making this up, but it continued heavily for at least 30 minutes. Now...I need some veterans to explain! I know that child can't be that big to spread from one far side to the other at 14 weeks, and I don't think it could move that fast from side to side could it? Therefore, I am WORRIED! Has God decided to have a sense of humor and bless me with two babies since I said I only wanted two children period?!

I go back to the Dr. next Tuesday where this will be my first item of discussion (as we have not had an ultrasound yet, and only have heard the heartbeat once). I am REALLY hoping that I will have some answers before I leave the office that day!

SO...if you don't hear from me after next Tuesday...I have checked myself into Bull Street in Columbia!

1 comment:

The Cassidys said...

wow - now you've got me nervous too! i'll be praying that it's just tummy aches or maybe you've got an active little baby in there!