Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Just Can't Help Myself

I know I said I wasn't going to let myself get excited that there is a great possibility that bean is a girl, but I can't take it. I am SO EXCITED! I can't wait to start planning, and with that first comes a name! K and I are having a hard time with this, unlike with CR. We had him named before we knew he was a boy.

This time we have ideas many ideas for girl and boy names, but we are having a hard time deciding. So, please help us out by voting on our "baby girl name poll". I hope I am not setting myself up for a boy! I have also included several spellings of some names, so please let me know which way you like the name spelled too.

1 comment:

The Cassidys said...

Just a suggestion - I've seen this name spelled cool - Kherington (OR Carrington)! a play on the C's and K's huh?