Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

New Name Battles

We still are trying to come to a conclusion with a baby name! Thanks to all of you that have voted on our poll. It has helped us! However, I am now afraid that Carrigan will get shortened to Carrie, which would be horrible and K is afraid that Kenly is too close to his name. So, the choosing just gets more complexed. However, Kenly is not totally out of the question...I still like that one very much and it seems many of you do too!

I do think we may have a middle name....Wren. I had chosen this name for a boy (spelled differently) and a girl before I was pregnant. It came from (in a wierd way I guess...Warren...my maiden name).

Other names on the table now:
-Callie (or some spelling version of this)
-Kamdyn (Although K really doesn't like this one)
-Karmyn

Nothing is really standing out right now! Thanks Amanda for offering to share your baby name book! I am going to take you up on your offer since I can't find mine at the time and would like to have a name for this child soon. It really has become a complex for me!

No comments: